PHASE 2.5 RE-OPENING GUIDELINES:
The Fitness Center will be open during Phase 2.5 (as of Wednesday, September 9, 2020).
Please read & follow the new rules & requirements when utilizing our facilities so that we can remain open & create a safe environment for all:
- NEW HOURS: The Fitness Center will be open Mon-Fri 8am-7pm
- CALL AHEAD: Call Kelli Lujan at 401-0928, or email at email@example.com to make sure there is availability for when you're planning to use the Fitness Center. We will do our best to be flexible/accommodating. Thank you for your patience on this matter.
- NEW ENTRANCE: Please enter the building through the Highland Avenue Entrance (Fellowship Hall Side).
- TEMPERATURE CHECK: You will have your temperature checked upon entrance to the building.
- SIGN IN PROCEDURE: Please sign in at the front desk each time you visit the fitness center; sign out is not required.
- MASKS: Face coverings are required when entering & exiting the building & when moving between rooms. Please keep your mask on when you are not working out!
- WALKING TRACK CLOSED: The walking track is currently closed & will be opened up at a later date.
- MAX OCCUPANCY: No more than 2-4 people per room when utilizing equipment. (Social distancing is a requirement, so please use your best judgement & be considerate of others when using the equipment & fitness rooms.)
Hand Sanitizer & Sanitizing Wipes will be provided in the Fitness Center Area. Please wipe down
any equipment used before leaving the building.
If you are feeling sick or have recently had covid-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
Membership for church members is free!
(All new members pay $15 registration fee at sign-up; cost covers the security card each member is issued.)
For learning center families:
For Non-Church members:
Our Recreation Center offers rooms with cardio equipment & weight machines, free weights, a large indoor track, fitness classes for all kids & adults, and full Basketball Court.
Faith & Fitness
Taking a break! We'll be back
as soon as we can!
as soon as we can!
Highland Basketball league exists to teach kids basketball skills, and to provide a competitive basketball experience which develops self-esteem and confidence, sportsmanship, teamwork, and fair play.